How We Are Keeping You Safe
(Left to right) Lynette, Dr. Gray, Tiffany, Katie
The following is a list of procedures we have implemented to further enhance our infection control protocols in light of COVID-19:
- Personalized arrival procedures to guide you from your car directly to treatment rooms to eliminate contacting surfaces.
- Maintaining distancing in the reception area for essential caregivers and parents of minors if they cannot wait in a vehicle or outside the office. A specialized air filtration unit is also located in the reception area.
- We require a mask to be worn by all patients upon entering and exiting the office. Our team wears masks continuously throughout the day.
- Use of an antimicrobial pre-rinse prior to all hygiene and treatment appointments to reduce exposure to germs.
- Enhanced air management with Ultra Low Particle Air filtration units with UV light in each treatment room, as well as specialized filters for our air circulation system.
- Use of fogging disinfection system twice daily to clean difficult to reach areas, such as carpeting, computer monitors and reception area chairs.
- New personal protection equipment including face shields, gowns, N95 masks and head coverings for our team to provide barriers against the smallest of germs.
- Use of hands-free suction devices during hygiene visits to minimize airborne aerosols.
- Use of tele-dentistry for consultations and education to minimize need for in-office visits.
Thank you for trusting us with your care and dental health. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Dr. Gray and the Madrona Dental Care Team
Lynette uses the fogging disinfection system to sanitize areas that are difficult to reach.
“I truly feel safe while in their care. They are amazing!” – LB
Madrona Dental Care
1019 24th Street, Suite A
Anacortes, WA 98221
Monday - Thursday
8am - 5pm