How We Are Keeping You Safe
At Madrona Dental Care, we have always made your safety and our infection control procedures a top priority.
All of our staff are fully vaccinated.
The following is a list of procedures we have implemented to further enhance our infection control protocols in light of COVID-19:
- We require a mask to be worn by all patients upon entering and exiting the office. Our team wears masks continuously throughout the day.
- Use of an antimicrobial pre-rinse prior to all hygiene and treatment appointments to reduce exposure to germs.
- Enhanced air management with Ultra Low Particle Air filtration units with UV light in each treatment room, as well as specialized filters for our air circulation system.
- New personal protection equipment including face shields, gowns, N95 masks and head coverings for our team to provide barriers against the smallest of germs.
- Use of hands-free suction devices during hygiene visits to minimize airborne aerosols.
Thank you for trusting us with your care and dental health. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Dr. Gray and the Madrona Dental Care Team
“I truly feel safe while in their care. They are amazing!” – LB
Monday - Thursday
8am - 5pm