How We Are Keeping You Safe
(Left to right) Lynette, Dr. Gray, Tiffany, Katie
At Madrona Dental Care, we have always made your safety and our infection control procedures a top priority. The following is a list of procedures we have implemented to further enhance our infection control protocols in light of COVID-19:
- Personalized arrival procedures to guide you from your car directly to treatment rooms to eliminate contacting surfaces.
- Maintaining distancing in the reception area for essential caregivers and parents of minors if they cannot wait in a vehicle or outside the office. A specialized air filtration unit is also located in the reception area.
- We require a mask to be worn by all patients upon entering and exiting the office. Our team wears masks continuously throughout the day.
- Use of an antimicrobial pre-rinse prior to all hygiene and treatment appointments to reduce exposure to germs.
- Enhanced air management with Ultra Low Particle Air filtration units with UV light in each treatment room, as well as specialized filters for our air circulation system.
- Use of fogging disinfection system twice daily to clean difficult to reach areas, such as carpeting, computer monitors and reception area chairs.
- New personal protection equipment including face shields, gowns, N95 masks and head coverings for our team to provide barriers against the smallest of germs.
- Use of hands-free suction devices during hygiene visits to minimize airborne aerosols.
- Use of tele-dentistry for consultations and education to minimize need for in-office visits.
Lynette uses the fogging disinfection system to sanitize areas that are difficult to reach.
“I truly feel safe while in their care. They are amazing!” – LB
Monday - Thursday
8am - 5pm